Rotary's World Famous
Ducky Wucky River Race!
to benefit charity
Step 1: Adopt your rubber duckies!
- Click the button above to enter the Ducky Wucky River Race. Tickets start at $5 per duck (with a small service fee for online sales).
- Last chance to buy tickets! At the Apple Blossom Festival, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., May 12, Harvard Common, Harvard MA.
- Tickets also available from Rotary Club members.
Step 2: Start dreaming about where you will go!
- If your adopted rubber ducky is the first to cross the finish line, you win the grand prize.
- Grand prize: airfare, two night hotel & dinner (alcohol excluded, sorry)
- Some rules apply, but past winners rave about their trip!
Step 3: Feel awesome for helping charity.
- All proceeds for charitable causes. Sponsored by the Rotary Club of Ayer, Harvard, Shirley & Devens.
Step 4: Visit us at the Apple Blossom Festival prior to the race!
66th Annual Apple Blossom Festival & 28th Annual Ducky Wucky River Race
Saturday, may 12, 2018
Festival: 10am - 3pm, the Common, Harvard, Mass. Race: 4 p.m., Nashua River, Harvard, Mass.
THE FESTIVAL IS THE LAST CHANCE TO ADOPT A DUCK AND WIN DINNER FOR TWO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. VISIT THE TICKET BOOTH before 3 p.m., may 12.
A day of family fun and festivities. The Apple Blossom Festival features crafts, food & music, and it's your last chance to buy your ticket to the world famous Ducky Wucky River Race.
All proceeds from the Ducky Wucky River Race and Apple Blossom Festival benefit the charitable causes supported by the Rotary Club of Ayer, Harvard, Shirley and Devens.